: B.Tech / MCA
:Minimum 3 years of experience in the respective field. We are looking for Senior Php developers for the consulting division of Kolkata, India. The appointed candidate will be reporting to the technical teams of India.
The candidate will be leading teams and be responsible for the delivery and quality of projects. The candidate will also have to take a lead role in development, testing, and implementation of the projects.
The appointed candidate will be working closely with clients and the sales staff. They have to participate in sales calls with potential clients as needed.
- Working knowledge of Php and MySql, AJAX, PEAR, CakePHP, Symphony, Zend
- Knowledge about web trends, web application security issues, performance optimization and 3rd party packages
- Strong architecture background with deep understanding of all web application tiers (Browser, Midtier, Database).
- Creative and pragmatic approach to web scalability architecture designs.
- Strong HTML and Apache skills required. (Concurrency Programming, Caching, template engines)
- Expert in requirements analysis, designing and data modeling for relational database systems.
- Prior experience with full life cycle of web application development.
- Develop project hours estimate for sales proposals
- Perform integration of new code with existing code and tools.
- Participate in project status meetings as required and provide project status updates with respect to work on hand.
- Responsible for building his technical team, monitoring and guiding its performance.
Best as per industry standard
To apply for this position mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org