Once you are on web, the immediate and most pivotal tool to look out is for a valuable Content Management System. The CMS helps one to keep the portal lively by updating, changing and pumping with newer content. Web Content Management is thus a system for creation, capture, delivery, customization, and management of web content.CMS is a method for:
- Identifying content requirements
- Creating consistently structured content for reuse
- Managing content in a definitive source
- Ensuring content complies with corporate and government standards and guidelines
- Assembling content on demand to meet customers' needs
Today's businesses are with a need to create more content, quickly, customized for customers and for media than ever before. Hence, a control on content is the only way to determine better information and media needs.